How to make Malvani Masala in Marathi
Malvani Masala recipe
At the heart of the Malvani Cuisine is Malvani masala that makes all the Malvani recipes alive. Although you can buy all sorts of garama masala in the market and it makes life quite easy, homemade masala has its own quality and taste. If you are enthusiastic enough to make you own Malvani masala, here is the recipe for 2 kg masala. You can store it for one year at least and can use it either for both veg and non-veg preparations.
Recipe by: Maai
....(Please do Rate/Like/Share this recipe.)
- 1 kg dried red chillies (Bedgi mirchi preferably).
- Half kg coriander seeds
- 20 gm clove
- 50 gm black peppercorn
- 100 gm fennel seeds
- 25 gm cumin seeds
- 25 gm black cumin seeds (shaha jeere)
- 20 gm black cardamom
- 50 gm cinnamon
- 50 gm stone flower
- 50 gm nagkeshar
- 25 gm black mustard seeds
- 25 gram dried turmeric roots
- 10 gm star anise
- 25 gm whole asafoetida stone
- 2 nutmeg
- Click to Buy Malvani Garam Masala on Amazon.....
- It is recommended for this recipe that you sundry all the ingredients, especially chillies for couple of days before you make masala. Remove stalks of the chillies.
- Break turmeric, nutmeg and asafoetida in smaller pieces
- Except coriander seeds and chillies, roast every other ingredient independently, in little oil.
- Finally roast chillies and coriander seeds.
- Mix all the ingredients and let it cool
- You would need to get it ground from masala making mills unless you have your own grinding machine and your Malani masala is ready.
- Store is air tight container.
© 2021 Copyright © 2018 malvani.com
Also visit: Malvani Masala Ingredients part I and Malvani Masala Ingredients part II to learn more with pictures.